The Starmind Adoption Strategy Book
Welcome to the Starmind Adoption Strategy Book
Exciting times ahead. We’re happy that you joined the Starmind Family. At the very beginning, we know that it can be somewhat overwhelming to roll-out new software; undoubtedly, there is a lot of work to do. Introducing Starmind to your daily processes and structures can be a challenge. Therefore, we decided to work on a Starmind Adoption Strategy Book to provide you with a starter guide with the most critical information you need before implementing Starmind. We will also provide you with templates to work on to have a clear north star of your Starmind project.
But first of all, let’s go through the playbook step by step, and whenever you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Think of the playbook as a hike in the Swiss alps: there are different checkpoints to consider to reach your goal. And we promise, once you’re at the top of the mountains, all the hard work will pay off.
The Starmind Adoption Strategy Book consists of the following chapters:
The Valley: Your starting position
- Strategy & Project Objectives: Defining your long term Starmind strategy and project objectives
- Pre-kick off questions: What to consider when implementing Starmind? This collection helps.
- Roll-out process: Your overview of the Starmind roll-out process
- Roll-out checklist: Get to know the most important tasks and project milestones
Hike in the Alps: Your Roadmap
- Pioneers program: Find out how to support your users with Starmind by relying on internal champions or pioneers
- Communication: We’ll help you to find creative ways to boost your Starmind platform internally.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Do you have specific questions? Don’t hesitate to address or look after them on Starmind Insight. Also, reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
The Summit: Your Achievements.
- Success Factors: Discover, as an administrator, how to fine-tune the system according to your company’s needs.
- KPI & Analytics: Know about the most important key indicators to measure the success of Starmind within your company.