The iFrame allows you to integrate the Starmind functionality into any other platform. You can choose the size of the integration however it fits the best within your tool. It can only stay at the side of other content or take the full width of your page. The integration runs on several platforms such as:
- MS Teams
- Google Sites
What We Need from Your IT Team:
- The hostnames (allowed origins) of where the iFrame will be hosted.
- Where the iFrame will be integrated (e.g. Teams, Confluence, Sharepoint, etc.)
iFrames may pose some security risks to your service. One way to minimize those risks is by providing specific hostnames for the allowed origins to Starmind. For the following applications we can not limit this to a minimum:
- Google Sites
Send a request to Starmind and provide the hostname. Please use the following embed code to use Starmind in an iFrame:
<iframe src="https://<network_name>.starmind.com" height="650" width="100%"></iframe>
Notice About Teams
Starmind will work by default in the Teams App, but will not work in the browser view of Teams. Make sure to reach out to Starmind to enable the browser view of Teams as well, to avoid any connectivity issues.
In order to enable iFrame in teams, follow the following steps:
- Click on “Teams” on the left panel. At the top, press the + button, and add a Website tab.
- For “Tab Name,” choose the name you wish for your iFrame integration.
- For URL, paste your full Starmind URL, starting with HTTPS://
Just like that, you have setup Starmind in an iFrame.
Updated 3 months ago