Exciting times ahead! Together, we're going to make your organization even better. We understand that the first few steps of launching a new software can be a bit overwhelming, but we're here to help. You'll be working closely with your CSM.
Starmind Adoption Strategy
At the very beginning, we know that it can be somehow overwhelming to roll-out a software internally and there is undoubtedly a lot of work to do. Introducing Starmind to your daily processes and structures can be a challenge. Therefore, we decided to work on a Starmind Adoption Strategy Book, in order to provide you with a starter guide with the most important information that you need to have before implementing Starmind. We will also provide you with templates to work on so that you will have a clear north star of your Starmind project.
But first of all, let’s go through the playbook step by step, and whenever you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- Strategy & Project Objectives
- Pre-kick-off questions
- Roll-out structure
- Adoption project plan
- Pioneer program
Our Starmind adoption project plan is built on the following pillars:
- Kick-off with the project team
- Identify the most important internal stakeholders
- Define go-live date
- Define new users that will have access to your Starmind platform
- Pre-fill the platform with questions and answers
- Managing the content by adding categories and tags to the questions
- Define a pioneer group that will support your users and keep an eye on content
- Schedule training with the pioneers (about 30 minutes each session). Be clear about the task they should do and how much time is needed for their activities per week (answering questions, connecting to the right experts, content management in general).
- Plan communication (E-Mail, Intranet, SharePoint, presentations, etc.)
- Plan Integrations (RSS, OpenSearch, HTML widget, mobile app, desktop app, etc.)
- Plan Connectors
- Define target KPIs: what would you like to measure?
- Manage settings in the administration area: Starmind's Extended Features
- Read and share instructional material: Quick Reference Guide, Video (Starmind in 90 seconds)
- Check insight.starmind.com for more specific content regarding your roll-out
- Test platform by project team and pioneer group
- Upload final questions and answers
- Test integrations
- Produce communication material
- Import users in order for them to have access to Starmind
- Send pre-information to your users one week before the go-live date
- Start communication as planned
- Integrate communication in SharePoint, Intranet, via E-Mail, etc. (ongoing)
- Process Integration: make sure that Starmind is integrated into important processes like onboarding (ongoing)
- Invite users to ask and answer questions on the go-live date
- Check if all the relevant admin settings are toggled on / off
- Double-check with your customer success manager if everything runs smoothly
Our Customer Success Team collected some best practices around Community Management. Feel free to check out the Community Management article here.
Updated 7 months ago