The Outlook Add-in gives you the option to access Starmind directly within your outlook.
If you want to install the Outlook Add-In, you first need to reach out to Starmind. We will send you the app you need to install within your tenant. Then you can follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the “Home” tab on the toolbar and click “Get Add-ins”. If you’ve switched to the new Outlook view, click the “three dots” icon on the upper right and then click “Get Add-ins”
- On the left panel click "My add-ins"
- Scroll down to the "Custom-add-ins" section and click "+ Add a custom add-in"
- Click "Add from URL" from the dropdown list of options.
- Copy and paste the URL you got provided from Starmind into the prompt box and click "OK"
- You may receive a default warning message shown for any custom-app download. For reference, we do not send any personal data to our servers.
Updated over 1 year ago